Writing reports is one of the most important services provide by Consulting Arborists — documenting and communicating the arborist's work in the field. While report writing is a skill that can be learned through good instruction and examples, it must be honed through practice.
A Consultant's Guide to Writing Effective Reports walks you through the multiple-step process of report writing, from the initial planning and organizing of the content through the final packaging and presentation of the finished report.
- Planning & Organizing Before You Write
- Creating a Readable Report
- Designing to Maximize Usability
- Drafting the Report, Cover to Cover
- Reviewing and Editing Your Draft Report
- Adding the Finishing Touches
- Presenting Your Report to the Client