Ask A Consulting Arborist

If you're wondering about tree care, concerned about the health of your trees, or just have a tree-related question, have a Registered Consulting Arborist® (RCA) provide you with the answer.

First, check our “Ask A Consulting Arborist Q&A” where RCA’s have provided answers to questions that may be similar to yours.

If you don't find the answer you're looking for, you can submit your question below. We can't answer every question that comes our way, but we'll do our best. Please be sure to include your location, since this can often be vital in diagnosing a problem. If photos are available please upload those as well, as it may help the expert answer the question.