Congratulations on registering for ASCA's 2018 Consulting Academy and being one step closer to earning Registered Consulting Arborist® status.
To make the most of the money and time you have invested to attend the Academy, you will need to complete the following pre-Academy assignments:
Watch On-Demand Webinars
As part of your registration, you have access to three on-demand webinars that you should view prior to attending the Academy.
Download and Read
Submit Your Pre-Academy Report
You are required to submit a Pre-Academy report prior to attending the event. This report will not be graded. It will allow your coach to access your current report writing competency. The report must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 2 to give your coach adequate time to review it.
- Use the Pre-Academy Report Scenario and related information to prepare your report.
- Save your electronic report in the following way:
Last Name.First Name Pre-Acad Report.pdf.
- Submit one copy of your report electronically to email@example.com. The report must be received by February 2 to give your coach adequate time to review it.
- Bring a hard copy of your Pre-Academy report with you to the Academy
- Print and read ASCA’s Standards of Professional Practice. Be sure to bring this document with you to the Academy.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 947-0483.