[ ARCHIVES ] - ASCA-Consultants
RE: Deodar cedar needle drop, Nathaniel Sperry

RE: Deodar cedar needle drop

Are you saying you have Doug fir losing green needles in the middle of
winter?  I haven?t seen any of that on fir or any other conifers beside the
one Deodar.  But I have seen mature hundred footers slowly checking out from
the top down that I suspect drought issues may be involved.  Note that I
haven?t gone up for direct inspection, just a 40 mph sneak analysis on a
regularly traveled road?

And, no, it doesn?t rain all the time up here?we?ve been in a pretty serious
drought.

Nathaniel Sperry

605 Howard Ave.

Eugene OR 97404

541-461-1737

541-461-0091 Fax

nathaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Like cars in amusement parks, our direction is often determined through
collisions. -Yahia Lababidi, writer (b. 1973)

  _____