ASCA's online courses help Consulting Arborists, arborists and professionals in the green industry learn and earn CEUs without having to leave their offices. Let experts lead you through timely topics and compelling lectures while you learn new skills and techniques you can immediately put to work for your clients. Since this is online self-directed learning, you can learn where you want and when you want!
A 4-Part Online Course That Demystifies the Cost Approach
Dr. James Clark, RCA #357, Vice President of HortScience, Inc.
Brian Gilles, RCA #418, Founder, Gilles Consulting
Lisa Hammer, RCA #333, Horticultural Consultant
- New! Tree Risk Assessment Reporting
Barb Neal, RCA# 428, Principal, Green Legacy Tree Consultants, Inc.
- New! Soils and Tree Management
Dr. Jason Grabosky, Professor, iDepartment of Ecology, Evolution and Natural Resources, Rutgers University
- Soil Rehab and Protection: What’s the Payback?
Dr. Susan Downing Day, Assistant Professor and Director of the Urban Horticulture Center
- A Tour of 10 Invasive Species Around the Nation
Michael J. Raupp, Ph.D., Professor of Entomology and Extension Specialist at the University of Maryland
- Consulting Arborist Insurance Needs
Chris Van Dusen, Vice President, IOA Insurance Services Insurance Office of America
- Differentiating Yourself in the Market
Michael Wollner, CEO/Creative Director, Wollner Studios, Inc.
- Calculating Your Expenses to Manage Budgets and Determine Customer Fee Structures
Jamie Saylor, CPA, Managing Director & Executive Vice President, Accounting & Financial Management/Survey Research, Veris Consulting, Inc.
- Understanding Professional Service Contracts: Protecting Yourself and Your Clients
Andrew J. (Josh) Markus, Shareholder, Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Business Development 201: Turning Contacts Into Clients and Clients into Raving Fans
Michael T. Buell, FSMPS, CPSM, Client Development Director, CCI Mechanical, Inc. and National Speaker on Client Engagement and Leadership Topics
- Elements of a Successful Arboricultural Consulting Practice
Jim Clark, Ph.D., RCA #357, Vice President of HortScience, Inc.
Barb Neal, RCA #428, Principal of Green Legacy Tree Consultants, Inc.